Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Namara

Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D Empty
PostSubject: Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D   Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Found you through an online friends from Ruins of Wildwood named Jen.

Name: Shadowstorm

Breed: East Timber Wolf

Desired Rank: Beta Female or high ranking?

Past History:
My Life According to me; Shadowstorm's life told from her view:

"My tale isn't heroic, or nice as your history I'm sure. But I'll tell you anyways since you're my friend. I was born to adestinct pair of Lone Wolves that to be honest. Hated other wolves. My brother Shade and I started training to survive in a place far from Relic Lore called Death Pine Forest. The first lesson my father taught us, even though I now, after seeing the strength of packs, was Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He specifically told us never to join a pack, or we would taint our blood line. MY brother tried to object as he was the more reasonable one, my father beat him. I tried to get him to stop, he beat me. My father was a cruel, mean steel wall. Whenever I did something wrong, he beat me as a punishment. My mother eventually stepped in, conquering her fear of my father. She was too beaten. It got worse. During my final 'test' , a hunting assignment before I was to go off an live my life. My mother and fahter were attacked by a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, I ran for his life. I thought all my family to be dead. My grandparents gone. My father was an only child, same as my mum as far as I know, I thought my brother Shade was in dead. But truth is he joined a pack called Willow Ridge. Odd, after all these years, he went against my father's teachings. By the end of our lessons. He was set on the goal of never being in a pack ever. "

Personality: She is heavily Bi-Polar so her attitude and personality varies.

Description/Photo:
Shadowstorm has bright, dark, icy blue eyes, but that's not the first thing you'll notice about her. The first thing is her posture and the fact that she's jet black. Before you even see her eyes, she'll come on out with a rude sentence or two. You'll notice she's paranoid and she thinks your going to kill her. It's from her 'pup-hood' when some lone wolves attacked her family, taking advantage of kindness, killing her parents.

Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D 30mpn9j

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
RP Example:

Shadowstorm had found a sound hollow to sleep in. It was a darker night then usual. The night of the new moon and she was up adventuring against Nina's orders. She hated being trapped in one place for an extended amount of time. She'd grown up four years of her life wandering. Going wherever her heart took her. But now, it was time for sleep. This was a different sleep. There was no nice dream of her, with her mother and brother. The two she cared for. Her around a nice place in peace. No, it was a nightmare.

Shadowstorm was in her own personal hell. She was alone, trapped in a cave that had no exit. She was stuck with her dad. She was leader of a pack and stuck with her dad which made it worse. Her dad was her worst nightmare. He talked, was the only one capable of moving his jaws. The only one who could move. She stiffened with fright for a moment of two. Before she knew it, her entire body frozen. She had a sort of body lock. Her father lunged after a long speech on how much of disgrace she'd brought to the Slayer line. He'd given her the last name Coaten for further disgrace. Turns out her father was once known as Coaten. Born into a pack, found the name a disgrace and connected it with packs. He attacked her while her body was still locked in place. Attacking, and maiming her. Until she was barely alive. He spat on her and walked away proud now of his work. Going to find Shade. She still couldn't speak. Her head screaming thoughts to keep him away from Shade.

Shadowstorm awoke with a sudden fright. Just a nightmare. She told herself over and over. She wondered if it would ever get better.
Back to top Go down
Roza

Roza

PostSubject: Re: Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D   Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:50 am

Woahh!! Don't forget bout me!! And Jen is the one who created the site silly!
Back to top Go down
Namara

PostSubject: Re: Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D   Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:21 am

I know dear Roza/Lightning/Callie. It's humor XD I could never forget about you!
Back to top Go down
Roza

Roza

PostSubject: Re: Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D   Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Lawlz. I feel so special. Welcome! Unfortunately, I haven't seen Jen in awhile, so it might take awhile. So sorry! Sad
Back to top Go down
Namara

PostSubject: Re: Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D   Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:39 pm

It's fine, I'm pretty caught up with my own site right now.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D   Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:06 pm

After an unforgivable delay, accepted and welcome!! tongue
Back to top Go down
https://mountainsofmist.rpg-board.net
Namara

PostSubject: Re: Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D   Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm

<3 Completely fine Jen! I honestly just got all my school stuff settled so it was perfect timing!
Back to top Go down
Roza

Roza

PostSubject: Re: Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D   Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Welcome, welcome my friend!!! I believe it is time that we started role-playing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D   Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namara- Shadowstorm Stalks Tempest >:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction to Mountains of Mist :: The Sapphire Pack :: The Sapphire Pack Joining Board-
Jump to: