Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shy- Strong willed she wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghoff

Ghoff

Shy- Strong willed she wolf Empty
PostSubject: Shy- Strong willed she wolf   Shy- Strong willed she wolf Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:53 pm

How Did You Find Us?:RoW! of course!

Name:Shy

Breed:Great Plains

Desired Rank: (Not automatic) 2nd

Past History: Driven by wanderlust the warrior lady left her home and traveled for one year, and now wishes to add meaning to her life.

Personality: Her travels have taught her many things, the main being a fierce fighter. She is very hard headed and strong willed. A lady in her own right one not to be messed with over last scrap of food. She is confident and honorable. She can also be a fiercely loyal friend if one takes the time to get past her barriers.

Description/Photo:[img=http://s4.postimage.org/7dlhxy5c9/images.jpg]

~~~~~

Role Play Example: Exhaustion nagged at the she wolf, still she pressed onward. The chill air and snow pulled on her, and whispered Sleep but still she knew if she did it would only take her, and she would never wake. At last she found the deer she had been tracking and it was having a very bad time as well. Weeks she had tracked the animal and attempted multiple times to take it down. But now with the driving snow to aid her and the bitter cold wind she could make herself invisible. Slowly she crept up swinging wide left of the animal, slowly she inched forward following the wind until eventually she maneuvered herself in front of her prey.

Inch by inch, she crept forwards. She leaped and the deer let out a surprised grunt but shy would not be put off. Her teeth met its throat and she felt the warm gush of blood against her teeth. Shy set down her prize and began to feast upon the carcass, she would stay here to night and set out to her next destination tomorrow. Where was it she did not know but she would go anyways, It would be shown to her when she got there, of this the girl was sure.

(Eh not as good as I like to do)
Back to top Go down
Avaline

Avaline

PostSubject: Re: Shy- Strong willed she wolf   Shy- Strong willed she wolf Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:06 am

Yay! New wolves! I hope you get accepted! Very Happy
I love your wolf by the way and you made a very nice bio.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Shy- Strong willed she wolf   Shy- Strong willed she wolf Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:35 am

Hey, Ghoff! I'm glad that you got your character up. I like her too! Accepted and welcome! I will be doing a revising post in a bit to account for inactive wolves gone missing, so we can get rolling again soon!
Back to top Go down
https://mountainsofmist.rpg-board.net
Avaline

Avaline

PostSubject: Re: Shy- Strong willed she wolf   Shy- Strong willed she wolf Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Welcome to the pack! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shy- Strong willed she wolf   Shy- Strong willed she wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shy- Strong willed she wolf
Page 1 of 1