Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mountians of Mist- Cassandra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roza

Roza

Mountians of Mist- Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Mountians of Mist- Cassandra   Mountians of Mist- Cassandra Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Name: Cassandra Hervok

Breed: Timber Wolf

Desired Rank: Female Beta

Past History: Once born into the land of Forest of Secrets ruling the land as it was with her family. . .the Hervoks. Their once powerful empire had fallen, leaving Cassandra heartbroken and unknowing. She had been terrified wondering what to do with her life. All her family had split up and she no longer had the desire to become who she was not. She fled the land she once called home and now lives in Mountians of Mist.

Personality: Sweet, compassionate, considering, and loyal.
Sweet:
No matter what is going on Cass always ends up being calm as she can be and sweet. No one has ever found her in a dangerous situation without keeping her sweetness to her. No matter what happens Cassandra always ends up bringing out the best of things and staying
Compassionate:
Through thick and thin she has been able to love everyone around her, even if found in a bad situation. She always believes in giving others chances no matter what and never happens to end up judging someone else. Throughout everything though, she always remains
Considering:
All the time Cass keeps an open mind to things that others wouldn't consider. She always tries to see more than one pointr of view in something, no matter what the case. Even when others are being snide about something, she remains thoughtful and helpful. Cass is also
Loyal:
Throughout all her time she has been loyal to her family. . .the ones she loves, and to the ones her hurt her. Cassandra is never seen not being loyal. IF asked to do something she immediately does it. . .not leaving the time in her head to second guess her orders.

Description/Photo: Mountians of Mist- Cassandra 2406271713_c4cc52c5df

~~~~~

Role Play Example:

The time was coming. . .she could feel it in her bones. The days were getting longer and the sun was staying for company longer than usual. Summer was coming. . .and along with that. . .the new pups. They would be here soon and her leaders would be granted with the wish of the little angels that they had created. The time was coming for them to be here. She herself had been making sure to take extra care of her alphess and her pups. They were currently her main priority. But now that they were almost here, she didn't know what she was going to do.

Was she going to teach them new things? Show them how to heal and how to fight? Or perhaps that was their father's job. . .but she was the only one who knew how to heal at the moment. All of her other pack mates had shown no interest what so ever in the talent. But now she knew what she urned. . .she wanted pups of her own. Others to call her family now that the other Hervoks had left her. That had never truly been the Hervok way. . .but considering how things had turned out. Many things had now changed.
Back to top Go down
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mountians of Mist- Cassandra   Mountians of Mist- Cassandra Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Sorry I didn't reply earlier...I lost the link and I've been on family trips...Anyway, Accepted Very Happy I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Roza

Roza

PostSubject: Re: Mountians of Mist- Cassandra   Mountians of Mist- Cassandra Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Thank you! Very Happy I look forward to roleplaying with you in the future! Smile
Back to top Go down
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mountians of Mist- Cassandra   Mountians of Mist- Cassandra Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:19 pm

As do I! Now, I just need to think up a starting post...
Back to top Go down
Roza

Roza

PostSubject: Re: Mountians of Mist- Cassandra   Mountians of Mist- Cassandra Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:22 pm

If you need any help, just shoot me a PM! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountians of Mist- Cassandra   Mountians of Mist- Cassandra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountians of Mist- Cassandra
Page 1 of 1