Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lone Wolf: FireStar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RunningRiver_Wolf

RunningRiver_Wolf

Lone Wolf: FireStar Empty
PostSubject: Lone Wolf: FireStar   Lone Wolf: FireStar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:27 pm

How Did You Find Us?: Looking for wolf ranking and what not, cause i plan to write a book about wolves, and i read up and then noticed you can RP, i love role play so yeah

Name: FireStar

Breed: Rocky mountain mixed with a timber wolf

Desired Rank: (Not automatic) somewhere near Beta, (Alpha if i'm allow), Hunter and warrior. (either of any of these will be fine for me)

Past History: She was driven from her former pack for sporting black on her coat, when her old pack was only solid colored wolves. She left at year one, and has walked many moons to find a pack that would let her join them.

Personality: She is trustworthy, but has a hard time trusting other wolves, quick tempered, can be ferocious and wild, likes to have fun but knows when to be serious. Does not like being hated on. Will defend herself to death if she must, determined, strong willed, and loyal.

Description/Photo: Lone Wolf: FireStar Wolf216

Role play example:
She looked past the trees in sadness, she could taste the scent of anotehr pack, she was unsure if they'd let her join. She sat on her haunches now, and listened, she felt the cold wind bristle in her fur. And then another scent caught in her nose. Another wolf.
She looked up, and saw another wolf, pure black staring straight at her. She growled, he was a lone with just like herself, "Who are you? Get out of here!" Her lips curled in a snarl. The other wolf of pure black walked to her in silence and in the way that said "i'm better, back down lowly one." FireStar growled a low growl from deep in her stomach. The other wolf snarled, his ears back, and lips curled as well. FireStar's body went into a springing motion, and suddenly the other wolf launched himself at her. With a growl herself, FireStar ran at him, his teeth grazed FireStar's rump, but just fur, the wolf turned to face her,but with the lighting speed she learned to have, she was already facing him.

And she snapped, the wolf jumped back, the FireStar's teeth got a good grip on the other wolf's ear, and it ripped to ribbons. The wolf whimpered, but launched again, ears alert and tail straight. FireStar shrinked back, but not out of fear, the wolf was soon on her, and snapping at her muzzle, but FireStar used her paws to bat at his face, the other wolf shook his head, and raised it annoyance, with his neck exposed, FireStar took her chance, and her teeth sank into the soft flesh, and ripped, blood gushed, and the wolf fell back whimpering, and falling. FireStar still growled, but back away the scent was lesser she turned her back and ran into the forest.

Last edited by RunningRiver_Wolf on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf: FireStar   Lone Wolf: FireStar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:17 am

Thank you for your interest in joining! Writing a book sounds very exciting and I wish you the best of luck with that!

Would it be possible for you to expand your sample a bit? We need at least 10 sentences for the joining post and about the same min. for any RP posts. Also, for future reference, if you add any other wolves, please don't post in threads until you've been accepted...

As for rank, we'll see, but she'll likely start as a hunter/warrior once accepted. Wink

Thanks!
Tempest
Back to top Go down
https://mountainsofmist.rpg-board.net
RunningRiver_Wolf

RunningRiver_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf: FireStar   Lone Wolf: FireStar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Thanks... and sure thing! i'll edit that real quickly...and i'll be aware of that. i've never done RP like this s yeah, but i've done other RP methods, i'm new but i'll catch quick
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf: FireStar   Lone Wolf: FireStar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Not a problem! The length just helps keep it interesting. It encourages you to use all of your wolf's senses and keeps it more interesting for everyone! I'm sure that you will fit in just fine and I look forward to your update! Smile
Back to top Go down
RunningRiver_Wolf

RunningRiver_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf: FireStar   Lone Wolf: FireStar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 pm

There we go! updated, same profile and all i just edited, so there it is...you think its okay? im used to RP like:
*her lips curled into a snarl* Who are get out of here! *her ears flattened*

yeah like that... but tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf: FireStar   Lone Wolf: FireStar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Lol, that is how I started too, but this is what is called literate role play and I love it. Your update is absolutely perfect!

Accepted and welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RunningRiver_Wolf

RunningRiver_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf: FireStar   Lone Wolf: FireStar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:25 pm

I bow,
Thank you! so where should i begin? I rub my hands in excitement and eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf: FireStar   Lone Wolf: FireStar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Right now, all general posting is in the Forrest RP, so you can start there. Maybe just revise the one that you did earlier.

Back to top Go down
Roza

Roza

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf: FireStar   Lone Wolf: FireStar Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Welcomed to MoM!! Smile If you ever need any help for something don't hesitate to shoot me a PM! Smile
Back to top Go down
RunningRiver_Wolf

RunningRiver_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf: FireStar   Lone Wolf: FireStar Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:34 am

Thank you ever so! and i will..again thanks

and FireStar sends out an appreciated howl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf: FireStar   Lone Wolf: FireStar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf: FireStar
Page 1 of 1