Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mountains of Mist-Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elrondra

Elrondra

Mountains of Mist-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Mountains of Mist-Rogue   Mountains of Mist-Rogue Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:54 pm

I've met a new friend. Time to introduce her.

Name: Rogue

Breed: Alaskan

Desired Rank: I don't care.

Past History: Her parents hated her, hence her name. You'll learn the rest do time... (;

Personality: RPO

Description/Photo: It won't allow me to post my photo. Jen?

Jen, do you need a sample of my writing? You pretty much know what its like.
Back to top Go down
Elrondra

Elrondra

PostSubject: Re: Mountains of Mist-Rogue   Mountains of Mist-Rogue Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Here is what Rogue's appearance looks like: Mountains of Mist-Rogue 400_1323949419_903223-1024x768-blackandwhite301

And here is my sample, I'll do her history like Howling did.

A long time ago, a strict and superstitious pack had dumped a two month old white pup. This pup had an extra toe on her back left foot. The pack thought she was cursed, and dumped her in a strange forest. It was probably the winter season that saved her life, yet risked it as well. It risked it because of the bone chilling cold. But saved it because she could blend in and hide from hungry predators.

Somehow she survived. Barely though. By the time the snow melted and the spring leaves were growing, Rogue was a wandering bag of bones. Hardly having the energy to walk, or breath. Her ingenuity kept her alive in the end. Using the blood in her own poo, she would attract scavengers and lure them into a trap. With surprise on her side, she would kill and eat them. Foxes were usually the only ones to be caught.

As the young Rogue grew older, she turned to different ways to catch prey. She roamed the lands, avoiding contact with other wolves. Her childhood with the horrid pack had given her a bad experience, one she didn't wish to experience again.

Now the beautiful white wolf could take down the most difficult of prey, and almost vanish when other wolves came close. But--occasionally curiosity would perk her to spy on them. Maybe someday one will change Rogue's mind too meet some of her own kind? For now though, she roams these wild lands alone.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Mountains of Mist-Rogue   Mountains of Mist-Rogue Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:49 am

Wonderful! Accepted, of course! Can't wait to meet this wily lady... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mountainsofmist.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountains of Mist-Rogue   Mountains of Mist-Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountains of Mist-Rogue
Page 1 of 1