Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolves in the Mist - Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

Wolves in the Mist - Moon Empty
PostSubject: Wolves in the Mist - Moon   Wolves in the Mist - Moon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:16 pm

(Ok, I got it now XD)

Name: Moon

Breed: Gray Wolf

Desired Rank: I don't know...Give me something good, Friedn Wink

Past History: Her history is the Roleplay example....

Personality: Dangerous, not to be messed with, sneaky, fierce, stealthy, smart, stealthy, not someone you want to get on the bad side of.

Description/Photo: (Ugh. I have to describe her again....This is ony like the billionth time...Here I go) Pitch black with a pure white mark in the perfect shape of a crescent moon on her forehead. She has unearthly green eyes that look as if they come straight from fire. She can blend in with the shadows so well that wolves' eyes just skip over her, earning her the name Black Shadow that she is known by in all packs.
~~~~~

Role Play Example:

When Moon was still just a pup, hunters attacked her family. She and one of her brothers, Whitefire, managed to slip into the bushes next to their camp and watch their family fall prey to the hunters.

Their mother and father, Astra and King, were first to go, felled by the arrows of the humans. Moon's other two brothers went next but instead of being killed, they were plucked up from the ground by the humans and thrown into cages.

Horrified, Moon and Whitefire started to back up out of the bush, trying to go as silently as they could. Then disaster struck as Whitefire stepped on a dry twig that cracked and announced their presence like a roll of thunder on a crystal clear day.

The hunters yelled and pointed to where the two pups were, easily making out Whitefire's snow-white pelt in the shadows. As Moon and Whitefire turned and ran, the hunters ran after them, eating up the distance with their long strides. Within seconds, they had caught up and easily plucked up Whitefire and reached for the dark silhouette of Moon that was staring with wide eyes at her brothers.

Within an inch of being grabbed, Moon ran again, faster than she ever had before. It was a long time before she stopped running, even after the hunters stopped chasing her.

By the time she stopped, her pads were bleeding and her feet were sore. She fell to the ground and slept. Moon woke to the sound of growling and a heavy wolf paw pinning her to the ground. During the run, she had crossed into another wolf's territory.

Howling, she managed to surprise the wolf and squirmed out of his grip as one of his claws slid down her back, making a long cut that bled as she ran out of the wolf's territory.

From that moment on, she began her life as the Wanderer known by all packs as the Black Shadow.

Back to top Go down
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Wolves in the Mist - Moon   Wolves in the Mist - Moon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Accepted and welcome to the Mist Pack! Moon sounds like future warrior material to me!
Back to top Go down
https://mountainsofmist.rpg-board.net
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Wolves in the Mist - Moon   Wolves in the Mist - Moon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:22 pm

She does have that effect of people... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves in the Mist - Moon   Wolves in the Mist - Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves in the Mist - Moon
Page 1 of 1