Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolves in the Mist: Rontu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ing

Ing

Wolves in the Mist: Rontu Empty
PostSubject: Wolves in the Mist: Rontu   Wolves in the Mist: Rontu Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:38 am

How did you find us: I googled wolf rankings, mainly because I am fascinated by wolves and I was curious to see what different people said. I love animals and literate roleplaying so I figured I might as well check the site out.

Name: Rontu

Breed: Timber Wolf

Desired Rank: Anything really, but delta or beta would be great.

Past History: Rontu was born into a small, prosperous pack. Despite their small numbers, the pack did well due to the leadership of the alpha at the time. Rontu grew into a strong wolf. She became a talented hunter and decent fighter. When she was two years of age the alpha was killed by a hunter while they were on a hunting patrol. After he was killed the pack fell apart. They were unable to defend their borders, and there were arguments among the pack members over who had authority. Rontu eventually decided to leave the collapsing pack in search of something better where she could reach her full potential. She spent some time as a loner as she searched for a pack that would take her in.

Personality: Rontu is an intense, friendly, clever wolf. She is very amiable to those in her pack and those who she knows and cares about, but can be rather wary of outsiders. While she is very agreeable, she does not like to be walked all over and will stand up for herself and others. She’s not one to beat around the bush and generally says things like they are. She has an animated disposition and likes to keep things interesting. She’s enthusiastic, daring and perhaps a little too proud for her own good. Rontu likes to have a good time, but knows when to be serious. Despite her bold nature, she is quite loving and loyal and would do anything to defend her home and family.

Description/Photo:

http://www.google.com/imgres?start=211&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=5xiWx4OHdg-FVM:&imgrefurl=http://wallpapers.brothersoft.com/black-wolf-145543.html&docid=NBpIjbN89oI4aM&imgurl=http://wfiles.brothersoft.com/b/b_s/black-wolf_145543-480x360.jpg&w=480&h=360&ei=UxjhUPC6CbGB0QGV0oHYCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=622&vpy=109&dur=87&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=129&ty=103&sig=105783655238068918258&page=8&tbnh=138&tbnw=179&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:30,s:200,i:94

Roleplay Sample: Rontu padded across the open tundra towards what remained of her collapsing pack. Her large black paws sunk into the damp, lichen covered earth as she walked. The wind and uncharacteristic apprehension left her ebony pelt as well as her conscience ruffled. She wagged her tail in friendly greeting as she approached them, but it became apparent that her presence was not entirely genial as she made a beeline across the rocky outcropping towards Snap, their new alpha. His thick tawny fur was well groomed, yet the expression in his amber eyes revealed the hardship he was facing. Rontu set her intense golden gaze upon him for a few fleeting moments before beginning to speak, reassuring herself that this was what she wanted, what she was meant to do. “I’m leaving,” she stated, the simple words rolling off her tongue before she could even think to hold them back any longer. Pain flashed in his gaze for half a second before he could regain his composure, but it was not missed by Rontu. She sighed to herself, still holding his gaze. She had known this would cause her and her pack much affliction when she made the decision to go through with it, but this was what she had to do. Snap nodded slowly, his expression rather distant as he peered out across the territory before turning back to her. “I knew this day was coming,” he replied, the sound of resignation undercutting his otherwise steady tone. “I wish you the best of luck.” Snap smiled ruefully and pressed his cold nose into her fur. “You need to go tell your parents,” he added, motioning towards the two wolves who had been watching the whole exchange closely a little ways away. Rontu nodded and dipped her head, anguish and longing for the strong pack that had flourished only a few months ago ran through her veins, leaving her with an icy chill. “Thank you,” she murmured, unusually quiet, before pivoting and dashing across the frozen land towards the two wolves, ready to begin her new life.
Back to top Go down
http://hazelstarwarriors.com
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Wolves in the Mist: Rontu   Wolves in the Mist: Rontu Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Accepted and Welcome! I only have one suggestion for future posts. Try and break it up into smaller paragraphs. It just makes it easier to read. Otherwise, your detail and emotions are superb! Feel free to post in the Forest thread whenever you are ready. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mountainsofmist.rpg-board.net
Ing

Ing

PostSubject: Re: Wolves in the Mist: Rontu   Wolves in the Mist: Rontu Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:35 pm

Thank you! I'll be sure to do that in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hazelstarwarriors.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves in the Mist: Rontu   Wolves in the Mist: Rontu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves in the Mist: Rontu
Page 1 of 1