Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woodlands RP

Go down 
+5
Kovara
HowlingWolf
Elrondra
Melorama
Tempest
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Roza

Roza

Woodlands RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands RP   Woodlands RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:57 pm

The sulked along in the pack, self conscious and completely unaware that ahead of her two wolves were talking about her. Koda, her best friend, who she had never taken as a man to talk about her, or allow others to talk about her behind her back, whether it be business or not, and Saru, the woman who had seemingly gotten her life long friend to fall for her. The thoughts swirling in her head threatened to over take her, swallow her in sadness. Luckily, Nina had enough strength to push them away and focus on something other than her own self pity and hatred towards others. Years alone and without anyone she knew had hardened her shell out she was no longer the self center being she once was. Even though she had been a committed Guardian back then, she was even more so now.

Keeping her eyes trained on the backs of the wolves in front of her, Nina watched as Shy, the woman that she had found, crept up to Koda. if it had not been for the awareness shown by her friend she would have leapt right then, but she knew him and she knew when her services were not needed. Quickly, Saru left Koda's side and Nina fell further back, deciding that the more space she had between her and the others at this point in time the better. First day with everyone around...she did not want to end up biting another wolf's head off...at least not yet. With this thought in mind, the lady let a small smile creep onto her golden brown face.
Back to top Go down
Melorama

Melorama

PostSubject: Re: Woodlands RP   Woodlands RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:14 pm

When Koda spoke, the golden girl smiled and turned her head to look at him. Even though he was new at being an alpha, Koda did a very good job at being one. She opened her jaws to speak, but just then Shy approached them with an expectant look on her face. Shifting her green gaze to the tawny fae, Saru heard Koda speak and nodded. "No, I don't mind at all." The golden girl smiled at Koda and Shy before padding away, leaving them to discuss whatever it was that Shy wanted to talk about.

Looking around, Saru spotted Rontu and Kieth walking somewhat behind her, with Ava behind him and Nina at the far back. Ebony was nowhere to be seen, but her scent was quite close. Her green gaze searched around for a few more seconds before she gave a small shrug, if the white fae didn't want to be seen, she wouldn't look for her. Shifting her gaze back to Rontu, the golden girl padded over to the black fae.
"Hello Rontu. My name is Saru." Saru smiled at Rontu as she introduced herself in her soft voice. She looked around once more at her new pack mates, before looking back at the black fae, waiting for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://willowofthewisps.webs.com/
Ghoff

Ghoff

PostSubject: Re: Woodlands RP   Woodlands RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:38 am

Shy trod alongside Koda silently and waited for him to dismiss the other wolf, Saru. Silence reigned for a few moments as Shy collected her thoughts, she was nervous truth be told. Afraid that Koda would ask her to leave but of course her steel will would not let her do that, she needed Koda to know exactly who she was and what she had done. What she was capable of could be a terrible thing, or it could be useful if called upon. Though she had built a reputation on killing, Shy could be a very calm and composed wolf in the face of anger, just as she could control her actions in a fight. She was not a walking death sentence, nor a time bomb, she was just one who could considered very dangerous.

So without further thought Shy took a deep breath, I... I want you to know who I am, Koda. I was once an assassin of sorts, I killed for food, and shelter within packs who were less than satisfied with their alphas. I've changed the balance of power in some packs, and brought others out of oppression. I was once known as a 'walking death sentence' but that is not who I wish to be anymore. If you would not want one such as me in your pack I understand, but I felt I should let you know. With that she lowered her eyes and watched her paws hoping beyond hope that he would see she was trying her hardest just to show respect for the male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodlands RP   Woodlands RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woodlands RP
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction to Mountains of Mist :: The Sapphire Pack :: The Sapphire Pack: Forest RP-
Jump to: